Saturday, November 24, 2012

3 Easy Ways to Reuse in the Kitchen

1. Reuse the coffee bag when you buy do-it-yourself ground coffee.
I have a few and rotate between them when I go to Raisin Rack for refills. The only trick is remembering to take them with you to the store.

2. Reuse the rubber bands from produce (like broccoli stalks) for random household needs.

These tend to be thicker and shorter than typical rubber bands, which may be just what you need when you're in a "bind". Keep 'em around and I guarantee you'll find a use for them.

3. Reuse produce baskets to help organize your kitchen.

A place to keep my reusable rags...
A place to hold all of my odds and ends in the medicine cabinet...
Or a place to keep all of my office supplies and aforementioned rubber bands.

What everyday items do you reuse in the kitchen?


No comments:

Post a Comment