Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Green Guilt

The other day I had a friend apologize to me. Not because she hurt my feelings or bumped into me or made an inappropriate "yo mamma" joke. No, she apologized to me because she had started to feel the Green Guilt. The Christmas season was coming to an end, and she had to confess her love of wrapping paper and artificial trees.

I've always been interested in environmental issues, but I guess over the past few years, I've come down with a case of Green Tourette's. I must blurt out green knowledge when the opportunity arises. I don't want to be the kind of activist that makes people feel guilty, but I have all of this green knowledge I feel I should share with others!

So, which is worse? Carrying the weight of Green Guilt or being That Girl at a party?

Well, at least there's a cure for one of these ailments. Check out True Green Confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment